Thrifty Movers & FastGood4Cheap Moving Services is hiring.
FastGood4Cheap Moving Services of America's Choice Business Group's Thrifty Movers is now hiring contract movers. PAID IN FULL AT THE END OF EACH DAY!
Starting rates are listed with each position. Pay increases EVERY 90 days of $1 per hour without any issues of damage/customer or manager complaints, up to a maximum of $17 per hour for passengers and $19 per hour for drivers. Pay increase available prior to 90 days for individuals that receive great reviews from our customers and manager. A bonus plan, which adds anywhere from a few cents up to $6 per hour to your pay, is implemented after your 4th day of work based on your dependability, customer reviews, manager reviews and profit percentage. Contract movers are paid DAILY. We pay daily to reduce the chance of call offs and nos hows.
This is a contract position. As moves are available, we will offer them to you, it is up to you to accept or decline. As a contractor, we can not force you to take a move. However, once you accept a move, you will be expected to arrive on time, perform in a manner that is adequate to the customer as well as the company and complete the move. Contractors with a great record of dependability as well as positive customer feedback are given priority when moves become available. Our better contractors get a minimum of 30 hours per week. Very flexible schedules, easily work around school or other job.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING
CURRENT AVERAGE PAY WITH RATES, BOUNS AND TIPS COMBINED: $12 TO $19 per hour. If you do not average at least a minimum of $12 per hour, then either your customer service skills are lacking or you are not performing your job to the customers satisfaction. Currently, we do not have any passenger at any of the branches averaging less that $13 per hour or any driver averaging less than $15 per hour. Contractors are fully paid at the end of every day (we have found that this helps decrease the chances of someone calling off or pulling a no show)
1. MEET THE TRUCK ($10 per hour): (For the first 2 moves, you will be required to meet at our Hilliard office) For this position, you will meet the truck at the pickup and/or drop off locations. When a move is available, the manager will send a text with the address or addresses of the move. We may need assistance only with loading, only with unloading or at both locations of the move. You may accept the move or decline it. The starting pay rate is $10 per hour, with time starting upon arrival and ending when you are dismissed. Your rate and tips will be paid after each move.
2. DRIVER ($12 per hour load/unload. $10 per hour drive time and non-labor time). MUST HAVE a valid drivers license. NO CDL required. The company is responsible for claims/damages to our commercial vehicles and customers property regardless of fault. Drivers are responsible if deemed negligent for tickets and other property damages/claims if deemed at fault by the police. When a move comes in the manager will text when you will be required to be at our Warehouse. You may accept or decline the move. Your time starts when scheduled to arrive at the warehouse and ends upon return. Rate and tips are paid at the end of the day
3. PASSENGER ($10 per hour for loading/unloading and $8.15 per hour when riding in the truck and other non labor time). When a move comes in the manager will text when you will be required to be at our Warehouse. You may accept or decline the move. Your time starts when scheduled to arrive at parking and ends upon return. Rate and tips are paid at the end off the day. A passenger that handles the customer paperwork starting pay is $11 per for labor and $9 per hour for non-labor.
4. LEAD MOVER: ($15 per hour loading/unloading, $12 per hour drive time and non-labor time) a lead mover still performs the driver position, but in addition is responsible for paperwork, key holder, communication with the manager, handling money and submitting move and payroll information through our website. Must have OPEN availability (able to work any day needed), valid drivers license, and moving experience.
5. SUPERVISOR - In charge of the Hilliard location. Combines office work and moving. Must have a valid drivers license and moving experience as well as open availability (must be able to work when needed), must work a minimum of 40 hours per week. 85% of the job is doing moving. Must have cash handling experience and customer service experience from a retail or restaurant setting. Salary position starting at $600 per week plus tips and a bonus of up to $300 per week.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be neat in appearance and reasonably physically fit. Must also have an adequate vocabulary with emphasis on great customer service. We do not hire anyone that our customers may not feel comfortable having in their homes. We pride ourselves on having clean cut personable movers and have no desire to be known as "two thugs and a truck" :) MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AS WELL AS DRUG SCREENING.
To apply: please complete our online application, takes about 4 minutes: http://www.614move.com/3/custom_form_6.htm